Saturday, September 25, 2010

Malaysian Night =)



Dear minions/blog readers/random stalkers who HAPPEN to stumble upon this blog,


YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME.

It was malaysian night at trafalgar square in London!!!

By the way the bowl above is an evil attempt to make your saliva drool. JEALOUS RIGHT????!! If you cant tell what it is (LOL) it's my semi-devoured bowl of Mee Goreng. It was awesome. Or maybe i was hungry.

Methinks there were at least 20 per cent of ppl there who were m'sians. It's really cool hearing all that manglish here =) And the best of all was the presence of Malaysian dignitaries. I shook hands with Health Minister Liow Tiong Lai! It was so surreal I had to buy some rendang to neutralise all that excitement. Oh yes and did I mention i clawed around to get my hands on a malaysian food discount card? It was fun. At least the non-existent queues reminded me of Malaysia =)

Sorry I only have pics of my mee goreng here =/ At least you wont find it elsewhere =)



I THINK I MISS MALAYSIA. A BIT =(

p/s: some1 told me blogs should b intellectually stimulating. I think my posts make an elementary school kid feel like Einstein.
p/s/s: at least i make elementary school kids happy

No comments:

Post a Comment