Saturday, February 13, 2010

Facebook horror

I tend to simply entertain friend requests on facebook without actually finding out who those people are.

There was once I added this person on facebook whose profile picture shows a girl sitting in front of the piano. Ok so the girl was kinda cute. I actually did make the effort of finding out who she is and to my surprise, her only friend on facebook was me.

*pin drop silence*

The more surprising part is that I ignored this fact and went to nap. Lol. Few days later I realised how potentially scary this may turn out to be but it was too late as I couldn't remember her profile name on facebook. He/she could be an armed and dangerous stalker. Damn I should've added her earlier.

Perhaps i'll look back one day and regret this decision, but if she really does kill me softly with her piano song, at least, please, play a good song. Like Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Lol

Moral behind the story: don't simply add strangers on facebook. I just added another 5 secs ago =)))))))))

p.s. happy valentine's day and have a gud cny ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment