Friday, February 5, 2010

Paradoxical irony

The last couple of days were predictably interesting.

First there was the rendezvous with former schoolmates who, to me, were distant yet familiar. We talked so much, but we hardly got to know much about what's going on in each other's lives of late - no thanks to the exchange of insults, which in our lingo, translates to how much we care for one another. Nay, I was seriously joking.

If you think the above is so confusing it almost made sense, the following would be so normal it'd blow your socks off. So fasten your seat belts, socks!

In class Ashveer, Tiffany and gang were amused at my wierd facial expressions. Ashveer says I'll have a show similar to the Jay Leno show or something. I'm planning to name it The Evil Retard Genius Show. Boy I hate how much I love his idea.

"If you can't convince them, confuse them" - Harry Truman

I love this clever quote. Stupid right?

1 comment: