Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blogs - touche or cliche?

I used to resent blogs. The word itself sounds constipated. And I always feel they are cliched (my life sucks/ leeches suck/ my math teacher sucks). You read one, you read all. And blogging is kinda time-consuming, but I figured if I have time to sleep 12 hours a day during this hols, surely I have the time to blog? So here I am blogging. Go buy 4D ok? We share the bounty =)

Ok so much for the opening speech. Hope you'll enjoy my blog. Hope my effervescence for blogging doesn't fade away anytime soon (fingers crossed). And I hope people actually read my blog. (fingers double crossed)

p/s hope the blog title doesn't mislead people into thinking that this was a Lady Gaga or Black Eyed Peas blog. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment