Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We invite what we fear

I hate wise, old sayings especially when the bad ones apply to me.

Lol here's the story:
I was supposed to have my driving test today but GUESS WHAT? It was postponed -.- AGAIN. I booked the test from my driving school like eons ago. And I called one week earlier to confirm and 2 days before to double confirm, you know, just in case. I have a phobia of things that tak jadi my way.

Alas 1 day before the test an sms read: Maaf jpj test esok perlu ditangguhkan. I fainted and died, then was resurrected because a cat jumped over my dead body. (huh? so confusing) Several days before I joked with my mum that considering how early I booked the test, it was more possible to die of having a cactus stuffed into my ass than to have my driving test postponed.

So now I am in the danger of having those tiny prickly stomata-less leaves of cacti violating my hind. And a risk of dying from it. Sigh what a dangerous world we live in. Should keep a cat within reach, you know, just in case.

p/s Revenge is sweet: never go to William's driving school even when your driving license is revoked. Be warned. Rawrrr.

1 comment:

  1. lol i'd rather be informed that the test was postponed than to wait 12 friggin hours for my turn and to end up driving in the dark, in the rain, in a jam = =

    anyways, i agree with manda :P interesting side of you

    ReplyDelete