Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year!!

Heeeellllllooo people!! Lol what's with the excitement. It's 2010! I mean it's the beginning of a new year and a new decade, surely it is something worth celebrating? Don't answer that question, it's rhetoric =) Lol sorry but my upset stomach's making me nuts. Not that I'm not nuts usually but I'm nuttier now. Lol I'm like doing some advertisement for some nut flavoured ice cream (huh?)

Bladdy hell I'm talking shit. Btw, sorry la jeremy couldn't go countdown with you =( my ass is on fire now. It should excite me but it didn't =((((( which is wierd. Sigh what a dumb time to have stomach ache. My body has great timing. Lol must've been nasi lemak for breakfast and lunch la! Stupid.

Speaking of which, my new year's resolution is to cut down on supper. Lest I'll evolve. You won't like me when I'm evolved. Haha. I mean, people are starving while I'm stuffed with food. Bad boy. Bad bad boy. I just hope my new year resolution jadi. It never does but you'll never know. I surprise myself at times. Gah the lameness.

To everyone, hope for great things to be in store for you in 2010. Enjoy life and live the moment!

P/s Typed this out on my phone lol so forgive spelling anomalies/erratic behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment