Friday, January 1, 2010

Reality sinks in

Now that all the hype about the new year is over, it's time to wake up. Hello, lu belum buat homework lu. If I had a tonne of homework, I'd finished like, 2 milligrams of it. Yay!! Probably skipping physics homework. Maybe I'll complete half of maths. Chem, I leave it into the hands of my more capable group mates =) Nah just pulling your leg. Will probably do a bit of chem. I can never remember what to do though.

The holidays have been like Singapore, Ipoh, food, food, driving, food, driving test postponed, food, food, cough, stomach ache, driving, flu, driving test postponed, driving test postponed, IELTS, christmas, IELTS test, friends, movies, driving test (finally) and food. Hectic, but felt like I've done nothing productive at all *slaps self*

Dammit. How to intergrate 2 cos squared 2 thetha? Die. What's the difference between amino acid, amine and amides? Die.

I dunno what or how 2010 will be like. I'm guessing it'll be a lot of intergrating amines. Integrate amine = amides.

The suspense is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment