Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sleep dept

sleep deprived-sleeps 7 hours a day-used to sleep 12 hours- miss afternoon naps- having afternoon nap insomnia-will die of cell degeneration at this rate-slaps self to keep self awake while typing this totally random post-so contradictory right this lame post-sleepy but cant fall asleep-talking crap-urgh AS results-urgh back to sulking about my inability to sleep

My sleep debts are getting insurmountable. If there's a sleep ah long collecting sleep debts, I'd been chopped to smithereens. you cant chop a person to smithereens technically, but then again there's no sleep ah long. So what man

AS RESULTS IN 5 DAYS TIME hence the insanity. Need to do caps locking coz somebody said I only hinted in my previous post. SO NOW HAVE TO DO IT NOT-SO-SUBTLY. HA. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment