Friday, January 22, 2010

my day in point form

Today, I
- forgot it was ielts results day
- went to collect it with 30 per cent of pm4 in anticipation of their mockery if I failed
- thanked god for blessing me with an 8.5 score
- turned my head until kepala pening during maths
- tumpang-ed ashveer who was kind enough to drop me near AmCorp mall for my appointment although he ended up (ostensibly) being stuck in one of those legendary Federal highway traffic jams
- found out that Ju Ee applied for the same 4 out of 5 unis in UK
- realised this means I have a 0.2X0.2 chance of witnessing her out-of-this-world intelligence even in tertiary education if i study in UK
- thinks I've got the probability wrong
- well at least I remember how to do partial fractions =)
- cannot come up with something more interesting to blog about

even the post title is lame. urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment