Sunday, January 24, 2010

judgement day

Not that this is the kind of Sarah Conner-Skynet-robots will rule the world-bla bla bla-lots of explosions type of Judgement day. This is worse. THIS IS IT!! (sorry MJ)

My mind is imagining things. My heart is spewing adrenaline. My hands are trembling in anticipation. And...I choose not to elaborate further on what's happening to the other part(s) of my anatomy. Oops this is such a giveaway.

(Ignore previous paragraph)

The mind ponders upon the things I'll do if I do badly. Options include:
a) jumping down from Burj Dubai
b) go on shopping spree
c) pee in the lab
d) do lots of integration
e) go to the Sahara and disguise myself as a camel and spend the rest of my life there. It's a desert out there.
f) paint the staff rooms black

(ignore previous paragraph)

Anyways I hope my friends who are facing the same predicament as me can stand against the boogeyman that is AS Results Day. Good luck to all =)

(I guess most people would've ignored this paragraph as well considering how much crass i'm blogging here. I insist that you be given an award for reading thus far. Why are you still reading this? Go panic, or sleep, or sumthing.


GO LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment