Saturday, January 9, 2010

tests galore

I've been through all sorts of tests recently. Driving, IELTS, then driving test again, only this time my mum is the examiner. She'll yell. She'll scream. She'll make good use of her lungs.

Thanks goodness IELTS was manageable. Other than speaking test which I'm not too confident of now.

EXAMINER: Do you go straight home after college?
ME: No la. Got TURN one.

Ok so it wasnt that bad. I was speaking nonsense at some point, and was hoping she (the examiner) would laugh at my jokes, but to no avail. Let's put a smile on that face now shall we?

Urgh. College begins in 3 days. I can't wait, but part of me dreads college. The homework, the results, A2. When will exam life be finally over? Exam life = homework before exam + stress during exams + anxiety after exams. Which is basically the entire semester.

I cannot wait.



Nah I was joking. I can wait. In the meantime can Mrs Mary extend our holidays? Like until 2109?

No comments:

Post a Comment