Tuesday, December 22, 2009

utterly speechless

I have lousy luck. Lady Luck hates me.

I'm sick of all the excuses my driving school is giving me. One moment they say they cannot find my L license, the next they say JPJ lost some important document of mine (they asked me to make police report summore ok?). Ah, the result is pure bliss - another round of test postponement. I mean, I told them I wanna have the test since early November, and now it's end December and I've still yet to take my driving test. Methinks they have broken all records for being the most dumbass driving school ever. Methinks I should sue them for making me endure all this psychological torture. I woke up at like, 4.30 am for the pre-driving test, cause supposedly this time the driving test 'sure can one'. And mind you the sure can here means I can sit for the test only. After millions of 'sure can one's, when will I be finally able to sit for the test huh? When I'm 81?

Piss me off and I'll diss you.

"I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well" - Never Again, Kelly Clarkson

What's with the quotes of late lol.

Anyways mummy says this might be a blessing in disguise since I'm sick now I can rest tmr. I dun wan! I want less subtle blessings, for instance, getting my hands on the damned driving license.

Emo like shit now. And don't tell me shit doesn't emo cause after hours of moving through your intestines even Mother Theresa will get emo. EMO EMO EMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment