Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Live to eat


If you live in Mars and didn't already know, Ipoh has some kickass food. And some kickass people waiting kickass long for the kickass food. omg just look at the pic I took at Foh San, ostensibly the best dim sum makan place in Ipoh. Legions of people waiting for their tables and food. It was like going to a market. The food was nothing great la really. (my aunt will kill me for this if she ever stumbles upon my blog XD). While I was waiting for my seat, those at the table were arguing about who gets to eat the last fishball -.- Finally after 20 minutes I got my seat, and the fishball was still there but the people left. lol. Ipoh-rians are patient people especially when it comes to food. Who would wait for an hour for a bowl of noodles that one can finish in 10 minutes? Ipoh-rians. Who can eat dim sum for hours while arguing who gets to eat the last fish ball? Ipoh-rians. I miss Ipoh so much la. Teaches you to be patient =)

If a bird doesnt sing, wait for it - Ieyasu Tokugawa

Lol enough with the quotes please.

While in Ipoh I also got to hang out with my friends =) Watched Avatar. It was quite good but could be slightly shorter. My ass hurt from all the sitting, James Cameron!

Btw in Ipoh I eat 5 meals a day ok! Ate like a carnivorous cow (huh?) Will grow into a gigantic lump of flesh and fat at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment