Sunday, December 20, 2009

They came, They saw, They Shit(ted?)

Lol dunno the past tense to shit but anyways don't animals just LOVE to defaecate?

Ok there's this hugeass mango tree in my neighbours garden but so happens some of the fruits drop onto my garden. AHH blessings from above, but that's not the only thing that drops (clue: something sticky) - BIRD DROPPINGS!!! And hor, I think squirrels like to ally with the birds one lor, coz they shit like nobody's business in the garden also. What an epic alliance of bird-squirrel defaecation terror. Because of all the fruits, these furry and feathery creatures roam around my garden like nobody's business, then do their business like nobody's business. They're business-minded, really.

I hereby thank the mighty legions of squirrels and birds for all their shit(s?). They shit in my garden coz they love me la. Now I just hope they love me less.

No comments:

Post a Comment